Female Affairs Unit
The Female Affairs Unit is headed by Dr. Elham Al Ghobain, Assistant Director for Academic Affairs (Female Campuses), under the supervision of the Director of ELC.
The major responsibilities of the Female Affairs are as follows:
1. Report to ELC management about female campuses
2. Help ELC management in providing staff on female campuses
3. Help female faculties work out administrative procedures
4. Collaborate with female campuses for teachers’ evaluation
5. Appraise any other issues and situations related to female campuses and provide feedback to ELC management from time to time