Call for Abstracts
Dear faculty members,
ELC’s Scientific Research Committee invites ELC staff members to share abstracts to conduct research studies at Jazan University’s English Language Center.
The following points are to be taken into consideration before submitting the abstracts:
1. The topic should focus on the experiences of ELC members in terms of developing the linguistics skills of the students.
2. Choose only one of the four skills: reading, writing, speaking or listening
3. Length: minimum 20 pages, maximum 30 without the works cited
4. Font: 12 New Roman (double spaced)
5. The deadline for abstract submission will end on May 15, 2015. The maximum word-limit of the abstract is 250 words.
6. The selected topics will be announced by the committee by May 20, 2015 on ELC website.
7. The paper should be submitted by August 5, 2015.
8. All abstracts should be sent to Dr. Ahmed Saeed on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.